Friday, January 31, 2020

Dealing with Frustration

Hey,

I've been learning guitar for all of two and a half weeks now and I'm currently learning We're Going to be Friends by the White Stripes. I'm learning fingerstyle on an acoustic. I practice roughly an hour a day, 15 minutes doing scales and 45 minutes of project practice.

How do you folks deal with some of the frustration? For example there was a chord change that was just taking forever and it just made me nearly stop practice because I got frustrated with myself.

submitted by /u/TankBae
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

DC Guitar Studio Celebrates 5 years in Meridian - WTOK

DC Guitar Studio Celebrates 5 years in Meridian    WTOK * This article was originally published here ...