Thursday, January 23, 2020

Do you find it easier to play on certain guitars?

I was always told that playing on acoustic is more difficult that electric. However for me, when I’m learning something new, it’s much easier for me to pick it up on my acoustic than it is on one of my electrics. Once I can at least play it a little bit on the acoustics, if I move over to my electrics it’s a little more difficult. Even within my electric guitar range it can be a different experience. My Ibanez guitars are the easiest to play. I assume this has to do with the super flat fretboard radius. And the most difficult guitar I have is my Strat. It’s a Classic Series 60 so it’s got the super curved 7.5 fretboard radius.

Anyway wondering if other have had this experience. My experience seems kind of counter to what you read a lot online.

submitted by /u/Cgaboury
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Air Guitar Lesson from Cole Lindbergh - KCTV 5

Air Guitar Lesson from Cole Lindbergh    KCTV 5 * This article was originally published here