Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Getting through the frustration

Hey guys, my names Joey. I’ve been taking online lessons now for about a month and love it so far. I really do feel like I’ve learned a lot thus far. For the most part I have my 7 major scale modes down (the first patterns anyways) and have been practicing a lot. I’ve been practicing with a backtrack and sometimes I can make some cool sounding music. But often I get frustrated and end up feeling a bit discouraged at how much I still suck. I know practice is everything and I refuse to stop cause i know one day it will all be worth it, but could anyone share some words of advice of how they have gotten themselves through the awkward times in their guitar journey where they’re not even close to being able to make the sounds in their head happen on their guitar? Any advice is greatly appreciated!

submitted by /u/JoeyBones222
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Switching Between Rhythm and Lead on an Acoustic using a Pick

* This article was originally published here