Thursday, January 23, 2020

How much practice is too much practice for a beginner? (Fear of injury)

I've been playing guitar for about two weeks, and since I discovered Justin Guitar, I've been obsessed. I have a lot of time on my hands and so for the last three days I've been playing 1-3 hours a day. I'm working on good posture... But of course, that doesn't stop finger pain.

So yeah, my fingers hurt like a bitch. I'm willing to suffer through but not if it will set me back in the long run. What's the wisdom on whether fingertip pain can cause injury? Thanks!

submitted by /u/Alkaven5
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wrong Way Guitar Lesson – Sublime

Bookmark 0 In this guitar lesson video for Sublime's "Wrong Way", I will show you how to play this massively popular song in...