Sunday, January 26, 2020

I created a free guitar practice gamification web app

Hi all, I'm a guitar player and software developer who, while practicing with a new framework, created a guitar practice gamification called gtRPG.

The app is pretty simple - the user can choose categories to focus on in practice (musical genres, technique, performance, etc.), create tasks associated with those categories, track their completion of tasks during practice sessions, and gain XP/level up like in traditional RPGs.

I've deployed the app and made sign up and access free of charge, no payment info needed. I'm hoping people will try out the app, share what they like/don't like/wished for/etc., and I can use the feedback to iterate on the app.

Thanks for your time!

submitted by /u/BGDGBC
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't You See Style Solo Lesson

* This article was originally published here