Thursday, January 30, 2020

Started the new JustinGuitar beginner lessons. What’s the proficiency when complete?

So I’ve been taking private lessons for about 9 months. I feel like my teacher isn’t working for me. He is all about theory and not really playing. I’ve started to supplement my Lessons with the new JustinGuitar beginner course. I downloaded the app and I’ve decided that I’ll see the app through till the end, practicing about an hour or so a day.

Has anyone else done the new course? How long did it take you to finish it? I started yesterday and I am just about done with stage 1. It was retry easy though since it was really just A, D and E chords. I already knew them.

submitted by /u/Cgaboury
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

DC Guitar Studio Celebrates 5 years in Meridian - WTOK

DC Guitar Studio Celebrates 5 years in Meridian    WTOK * This article was originally published here ...