Saturday, February 1, 2020

Beginner having issues with his non-dominant hand.

I'm trying to learn the guitar. I already play the bass, and I feel it would be nice to play songs in both instruments. I can already alternate between chords easily, but it's been hard to do everything with my right hand. I can't make the rhythm right or strum the correct amount of strings for each chord. Being a lefty, do you guys think I should switch to a left-handed guitar? Where I live, they are rare and much more expensive. Do you have any tips for my right hand?

Thank you.

submitted by /u/sbfm_16
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alone Guitar Lesson – Heart

Bookmark 0 In this Alone guitar lesson video, I will show you how to play this great cover song by Heart on the guitar note-for-note. Inclu...