Saturday, February 1, 2020

The annoying guitar hum is stopping me from playing

So i just bought a new amplifier (fender champion 20) and i quite like it when it comes to sound effects and diversity but there is this extremely noisy hum that’s super annoying. I’ve tried lowering the gain so much to 1 but still now that i have the gain so low the volume will not be loud enough. I have a yamaha ERG, it has 2 humbuckers one single coil and I’ve always heard that humbuckers produce the least hum? That wasn’t my case. I’m sure some people encountered the same problem and solved it so help out people so i can enjoy my new amp, thx all

submitted by /u/Rakoll
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Clapton Cream Crossroads Style Lesson

* This article was originally published here