Thursday, February 6, 2020

Where should I start?

So I have had a cheapo first act electric guitar since I was like 14. I recently turned 18 and want to learn to play somewhat decently before the end of 2020.

I used the app Yousician a little bit yesterday but can't really afford the monthly payments to get premium. I love the app though and I feel like it really helped me, it just sucks how you only get one lesson a day on the free Yousician. Is there any videos or app yall would recommend? Where should I start?

I just have no idea where to start lol. It seems so overwhelming at first.

submitted by /u/Nathama67
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kids and Instruments - TulsaKids Magazine

Kids and Instruments    TulsaKids Magazine * This article was originally published here