Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Worst jam experiences???

I love playing with people who don't know as much as me so I can work on stuff to try and make the sound better but I've also had bad experiences. Also I would never laugh or hurt anyone feelings if they're trying to jam that is horrible. My story

Jamming with some new dude. I throw out a progression, he can't keep with, I say no problem, you can do lead. Tells me he can't do lead. Okkkk, I'll just put a backing track and try to be melodic and he can add in some stuff, that didn't work. He gives out a progression 2 or 3 chords and we play that for like a half an hour, honestly that scenario isn't that bad but when he left he told me he was gonna give up music and I was flabbergasted.

submitted by /u/Nottheunicorn
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

BB King Lucille Lesson - Don't Use the BB King Position

* This article was originally published here