Sunday, March 8, 2020

Looks That Kill Guitar Lesson – Motley Crue

In this Looks That Kill guitar lesson video, I will show you how to play this Motley Crue classic note-for-note!

The tuning is D standard tuning. That means that every string is tuned down one whole-step. Those notes are, starting from the 6th string, D G C F A D.

I will demonstrate each riff in the order that each one appears on the original recording. Some of my favorite Motley Crue riffs are in this one as well!

I will also demsontrate how to play Mick Mars' solo.

Have fun with this one guys!

Carl...

Looks That Kill Guitar Lesson - Motley Crue

The post Looks That Kill Guitar Lesson – Motley Crue appeared first on Guitar Lessons 365.



* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alone Guitar Lesson – Heart

Bookmark 0 In this Alone guitar lesson video, I will show you how to play this great cover song by Heart on the guitar note-for-note. Inclu...