Wednesday, March 11, 2020

My fretting fingers are toughening up but first fret is still hurting after one month. Any suggestions on how to deal with this?

Fretting on the first fret is still hurting after playing every day for a month. Index finger on other frets isn't as bad. There is some toughened skin on my fingertips now. I know this is where strings are tightest but is this just time and more toughening or is there something I can do to make this easier? I'm learning on steel string acoustic and an electric.

submitted by /u/Suz_C_Aus
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wrong Way Guitar Lesson – Sublime

Bookmark 0 In this guitar lesson video for Sublime's "Wrong Way", I will show you how to play this massively popular song in...