Online Guitar Lessons

🎸 Want to Learn Guitar Fast at Home?
Click Here to Discover the Ultimate Online Guitar Method

Sunday, March 22, 2020

Okay, I need some legato technique critique (video)

Okay, my dudes, what the hell am I doing wrong here? Can't seem to get my pinky accuracy up to snuff even though I'm going reaaaaallllyyyy sloooooooooow. Sometimes I just don't hit the string with that finger. Is it a hand position issue? Bear in mind the second clip is a bit more awkward due to me holding the phone with the right hand.

Some days, I'm 100% accurate and can sustain higher tempoes no problem. Some days, like today, I feel like I regress completely and can't play this super simple thing for a minute without a mistake. Looks like I just miss the string with my pinky every once in a while. Help, I'm starting to go insane.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQD85vt736E

submitted by /u/ne0stradamus
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment