Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Trying to improve as a guitarist and would love feedback on this blues lead improv. I think this video highlights my weaknesses and I’m hoping y’all could give me pointers to keep reaching for the next level.

Trying to improve as a guitarist and would love feedback on this blues lead improv. I think this video highlights my weaknesses and I’m hoping y’all could give me pointers to keep reaching for the next level. submitted by /u/Marksacisst
[link] [comments]


* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

“The perfect online guitar lessons platform if you’ve already got some playing under your belt”: Til review - Guitar World

“The perfect online guitar lessons platform if you’ve already got some playing under your belt”: Til review    Guitar World * This article ...