Sunday, April 12, 2020

Basically I picked up the guitar to play songs and learn how to shred... What guitar music theory do I need to learn how to shred?

I personally dread learning music theory. But I do know a little music theory like the notes, some chords, etc. I'm trying to understand the major scale. I understand that the major scale can be played on a single string. But when I hear, play the major scale in C, I don't know what that means because there is no C string....

I've basically just been doing speed building exercises and learning songs.

submitted by /u/HillaryLostTheEC
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Clapton Crossroads Style Lesson

In this lesson you’ll learn a Clapton Crossroads style solo that combines the major and minor pentatonic scales. This lesso...