Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Beginning my Journey

I have been drumming for 6 years now, entirely self taught. I play in a band, and did music school until I decided college wasn’t worth it. I have been wanting to learn electric guitar so I can write more than just the drum parts with my band. I love rock and metal music. I have been messing around with power chords and I can play a minor and harmonic minor scale, but that is it. Was wandering where a solid good place to start would be. Like a book or structured source. If anyone gives online lessons I would possibly be open to this. I don’t want to be dragging along with no structure.

submitted by /u/SirNaOH-99
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alone Guitar Lesson – Heart

Bookmark 0 In this Alone guitar lesson video, I will show you how to play this great cover song by Heart on the guitar note-for-note. Inclu...