Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Suggestions on what to learn next?

I've practiced numerous chord changes and have started trying to work a little more on Barre chords such as B minor, but more recently have been working on a minor pentatonic and c major first position and the fingering/picking on then as well as playing them to backing tracks. Obviously I will continue to practice at this but I want to know what I could work on next. I think I could work on strumming a little more but I want to continue with learning scales and improv type stuff, so maybe I should learn a new scale. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

submitted by /u/quesadilla-coolcoo
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flight of Icarus Guitar Lesson – Iron Maiden

Bookmark 0 In this Flight of Icarus guitar lesson video, I will show you how to play this Iron Maiden classic note-for-note. The tunin...