Saturday, April 11, 2020

Wrist Pain

Hey all,

I'm a relative novice on guitar. Although I've been playing here and there for the past 10 years, I'm just now getting into really learning the instrument. I started a little while ago on Yousician because my normal work schedule (y'know, when there's not a pandemic) is erratic and would never allow me to have a weekly scheduled guitar lesson with a real teacher.

Anyway, I've been working on moveable power chords, and after playing them for just a couple minutes, my wrist starts killing me. I have small-ish hands, so its pretty much always an awkward stretch when I play anything other than your basic chords.

Any suggestions or helpful tips to avoid the wrist pain? TIA

submitted by /u/ZanO17
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alone Guitar Lesson – Heart

Bookmark 0 In this Alone guitar lesson video, I will show you how to play this great cover song by Heart on the guitar note-for-note. Inclu...