Monday, June 1, 2020

I really need help with blues

I love blues music and ive been playing acoustic guitar for about a year now, mostly fingerstyle. I somewhat recently got an electric because I want to play lead blues and Ive been trying to learn the blues scale but it seems like everyone demonstrates it differently. I have so many questions, is there more than one blues scale? What scales are blues scales? Are there different positions for the blues scale? If anyone can help me out or maybe drop some links to lessons I would really appreciate it.

submitted by /u/edgeofthebedacoustic
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

DC Guitar Studio Celebrates 5 years in Meridian - WTOK

DC Guitar Studio Celebrates 5 years in Meridian    WTOK * This article was originally published here ...