Thursday, July 23, 2020

Berklee online lessons

Hey everyone,

I'm thinking about taking some Berklee online classes. I've been playing a few years, but am stuck in a rut. I love playing, but feel I need more focus, direction, and practice to get better and I feel like this will help. The first course I'm considering it's below, I don't know most of the material in the description.

https://online.berklee.edu/courses/guitar-chords-101

Also to consider, it's going to cost me $1100. I'm not concerned with the cost, I just wanted to make sure it's my best value and see what other options are out there. Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/Jhendron81
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

DC Guitar Studio Celebrates 5 years in Meridian - WTOK

DC Guitar Studio Celebrates 5 years in Meridian    WTOK * This article was originally published here ...