Friday, August 14, 2020

For anyone who needs help learning guitar

Hey!

Just a small introduction - I’ve been playing the guitar for around 12-13 years now. I’ve dabbled with playing blues, rock, jazz and more recently electronic music. Although it’ll take several lifetimes to discover the secrets that the fretboard holds, I’m really grateful to the guitar and music for keeping me sane during this insane time.

Just a quick thing to anyone else learning guitar (or even picking it up for the firs time) - I have some time to kill and I’d love to spread the passion I have for the instrument. I’d also really want some great teaching practice.

If you’d like, we can set up a couple of lessons for free, just to hang, talk music and learn some guitar. Feel free to dm me.

Wishing everyone a great weekend! Cheers.

submitted by /u/karan_music
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

DC Guitar Studio Celebrates 5 years in Meridian - WTOK

DC Guitar Studio Celebrates 5 years in Meridian    WTOK * This article was originally published here ...