Monday, October 26, 2020

A little over a year in..

I'm a little over a year in. I spent the first year messing with real easy stuff(mostly nirvana riffs which now i find boring) I've started to pick up more difficult stuff. I've started working on SRV texas flood. I've managed to get through the opening lick through the first fill(a year ago I would have never imagined)

With that being said...

I do feel like some stagnation coming on as far as my progress goes.

Any tips on what I should work on at this point? Something crucial that'll really push my development along?

submitted by /u/greetingsfromhades
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

DC Guitar Studio Celebrates 5 years in Meridian - WTOK

DC Guitar Studio Celebrates 5 years in Meridian    WTOK * This article was originally published here ...