Sunday, November 29, 2020

Looking for recommendations for advanced guitar lessons on YouTube.

So my finger dexterity is great, but I’m completely self taught and mess around with Amajor and a minor scales. I’ve found little patterns that are fun for me and can deviate a bit from pentatonic (am I making sense?)

I really don’t know what I’m doing but I know what sounds good. I really want to find some good lessons that aren’t too advanced with theory, that help me improve with my scales and little tricks to make working the neck in different keys that much easier.

Please help, and thanks so much!

submitted by /u/chubbyfuz
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

DC Guitar Studio Celebrates 5 years in Meridian - WTOK

DC Guitar Studio Celebrates 5 years in Meridian    WTOK * This article was originally published here ...