Saturday, December 12, 2020

Difficulty lifting one finger off a barred chord

I've been playing for 2 years now, I can play major barre chords without problems.

But when I try to play Bm7 barre or something similar where I have to lift off one finger from a major barre chord position, that particular fret mutes.

So in going from Bm barre to Bm7 barre, I lift off my pinky, and the barring index finger then mutes the string.

I think I've got too habituated to applying a specific level of pressure playing barre, that when I life the other fingers the barre mutes the string😅

Do I have to relearn playing barre? Is there a workaround?

submitted by /u/dynamosharma
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alone Guitar Lesson – Heart

Bookmark 0 In this Alone guitar lesson video, I will show you how to play this great cover song by Heart on the guitar note-for-note. Inclu...