Thursday, January 7, 2021

Can someone please help me transpose a song?

Hey guys, I’m new to this and it’s a New Years resolution of mine to learn the guitar. I’m trying to learn a song that I can sing to, but the song is in a key that is too high for my voice, so I’d like to lower it down a bit so I can sing.

So first I guess I’d like to know to find what key the song I’m learning is in. How do I know what key to change it to? And how do I lower it? Do I need a capo? Sorry I have so many questions, but I’m so lost. Didn’t think learning guitar would be this stressful.

submitted by /u/endocardial
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alone Guitar Lesson – Heart

Bookmark 0 In this Alone guitar lesson video, I will show you how to play this great cover song by Heart on the guitar note-for-note. Inclu...