Friday, January 15, 2021

Music note challenged needing help

My grandfather-in-law plays guitar and asked me if I would learn so he has a person to jam with. I said yes because I love music and I adore spending time with him. BUT I am musical note challenged, as in I can not read notes to save my life. Even when I was in choir I could never read music notes. So here is my question are there any online lessons that teach you how to play by sound and just show ya cord by cord? I'm kinda hoping for free but can pay for some lessons.

submitted by /u/MarMar1993
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alone Guitar Lesson – Heart

Bookmark 0 In this Alone guitar lesson video, I will show you how to play this great cover song by Heart on the guitar note-for-note. Inclu...