Sunday, September 26, 2021

Looking for easy to learn beginner Legend of Zelda songs to play on guitar

I'm a complete beginner but I picked up a used electric guitar because I've always wanted to learn I'm currently having it set up and tuned at a local music store. Anyway I'm looking for some Legend of Zelda songs that are simple to learn on guitar because my girlfriend loves LoZ and I thought it'd be an nice thing to do for her. So I'm looking for anyone that knows some simple LoZ songs and could provide anything to help me learn. I've been trying to learn Sarias Song using the app Tabs.

submitted by /u/passiveknight47
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

DC Guitar Studio Celebrates 5 years in Meridian - WTOK

DC Guitar Studio Celebrates 5 years in Meridian    WTOK * This article was originally published here ...