Sunday, October 31, 2021

A question about broken strings.

This morning I broke my high E string. While down tuning a step. And then on the way back up I broke my G string. And that one It was the second time In 2 weeks. My guitar was a little cold from sitting over night. But also.. I’m missing a part on my headstock on one of the string posts on the G. https://imgur.com/a/wI0XJSI

My question is.. is it even worth replacing the string until I fix it? Is it normal to break strings this frequently? What am I doing wrong? I know this guitar isn’t the greatest but it was free and all I have! Thanks for your time!

submitted by /u/Princesspeppers
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

DC Guitar Studio Celebrates 5 years in Meridian - WTOK

DC Guitar Studio Celebrates 5 years in Meridian    WTOK * This article was originally published here ...