Wednesday, September 6, 2023

Is it better to learn acoustic before electric guitar?

I like rock music and want to learn the electric guitar, I found a teacher offline recently and he said he would be teaching me acoustic techniques first because it would be "useful", I looked around on his social media and it seems like his work and music taste is focused on acoustic guitars. Are his words biased? Should I continue learning with him and learn the acoustic ways first? I am worried because we do not vibe well anyways.

submitted by /u/PrizeAd1279
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

DC Guitar Studio Celebrates 5 years in Meridian - WTOK

DC Guitar Studio Celebrates 5 years in Meridian    WTOK * This article was originally published here ...