Friday, June 28, 2024

Does anybody else struggle with memorizing new songs?

I have about six songs I've committed to memory. I'm trying to learn some more but am struggling with remembering the chord progressions and lyrics. If they are in front my me like on ultimate guitar then I have no problem reading the chords and singing the lyrics in time but I struggle with doing it from memory. Just wondering if this is part of the learning process? How many complete songs are you guys actually able to play from memory?

submitted by /u/tim22tim
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

DC Guitar Studio Celebrates 5 years in Meridian - WTOK

DC Guitar Studio Celebrates 5 years in Meridian    WTOK * This article was originally published here ...