Saturday, June 22, 2024

Hello, I'm a beginner on the electric guitar needing some advice

I'm interested in learning how to play electric guitar. I have a bit of experience with basic chords and barre chord shapes from playing acoustic guitar, but besides that, I'm extremely inexperienced. My goal is to be able to play my favorite genre: metalcore. Is there any place to start, or are there any courses I could find on YouTube or online? i think it would just be really helpful to be pointed in the right direction.

submitted by /u/kingslayer835
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

DC Guitar Studio Celebrates 5 years in Meridian - WTOK

DC Guitar Studio Celebrates 5 years in Meridian    WTOK * This article was originally published here ...