Wednesday, July 31, 2024

I want to learn guitar professionally

I am a beginner guitar player. I have an electric guitar and I learn my favorite songs using tabs available on YouTube and other websites. But there other songs that I want to learn but no tabs are available. I want to learn how to play any solo and riffs without using tabs but just figuring out by myself. I know its a long process but I want to dedicate myself for this skill. Please suggest me anything (YouTube channels, websites, books etc.) how can I learn music theories properly. I am stuck. I cannot just read tabs all the time. Please help me

submitted by /u/binamraadh
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

DC Guitar Studio Celebrates 5 years in Meridian - WTOK

DC Guitar Studio Celebrates 5 years in Meridian    WTOK * This article was originally published here ...