Saturday, August 10, 2024

How do I strum notes like this

How do I strum notes like this

https://preview.redd.it/ht3n7hmntxhd1.png?width=1041&format=png&auto=webp&s=21ed066bb5648952cb66ddec543f35cc60e17087

I've been playing guitar for a while and I've come across whatever this is called in a couple songs I tried to learn. I can't find anything on the internet explaining it, most likely because I don't know what it's called. How am I supposed to keep the other 4 strings muted while playing 2 notes at the same time, that aren't on strings adjacent to each other?

submitted by /u/Mountain-Blood2144
[link] [comments]


* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

DC Guitar Studio Celebrates 5 years in Meridian - WTOK

DC Guitar Studio Celebrates 5 years in Meridian    WTOK * This article was originally published here ...