Sunday, December 29, 2019

A Question about Calluses

Sorry if this has already been asked and answered; I tried to search for a post addressing it.

I’ve been playing for a little over a month now, and I’ve developed calluses on all fingers but my thumb and pinky. Right now they are really noticeable and look like they may peel. I’m loving them (because it no longer hurts to play), but I’m wondering if they’ll continue to look so ugly. Does the skin ever start to look smoother again, or can I expect my fingers to look this way so long as I’m playing?

submitted by /u/em_nora
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alone Guitar Lesson – Heart

Bookmark 0 In this Alone guitar lesson video, I will show you how to play this great cover song by Heart on the guitar note-for-note. Inclu...