Saturday, January 25, 2020

Guitar Lessons - Acoustic or Electric?

For Christmas, my mom bought me four 1hr lessons at my local Guitar Center. I'm trying to figure out whether I should take my acoustic guitar or electric guitar to the lessons, or maybe switch halfway through?

For some background, I own both an acoustic guitar (Yamaha FG830) and an electric guitar (Fender Player Telecaster). I've had both of these for over a year, and which one I play at home truly just depends on which room I happen to be in at the time. I like playing both of them a lot and really don't have a preference.

With these lessons, what I hope to get out of them is to learn how to practice, what to practice, and make improvements with the fundamentals of guitar playing. It's unlikely I'll continue to pay for lessons after I've used up the four my mom purchased.

submitted by /u/material_mailbox
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flight of Icarus Guitar Lesson – Iron Maiden

Bookmark 0 In this Flight of Icarus guitar lesson video, I will show you how to play this Iron Maiden classic note-for-note. The tunin...