Online Guitar Lessons

🎸 Want to Learn Guitar Fast at Home?
Click Here to Discover the Ultimate Online Guitar Method

Monday, January 13, 2020

Need help jamming with hip hop

I’ve been getting into guitar for about a few months now and I’ve gotten the basics covered pretty well. I’ve now gotten enough chords together to play a decent amount of songs and riffs but I’m having a difficult time thinking of any modern artists that use guitar aside from post Malone and XXXTENTACION. Keeping to that wave I was hoping that someone might know a good channel or some suggestions for some fun hip hop songs to learn that aren’t insanely difficult as I’m still newish. Thank you so much in advance guys!

submitted by /u/austin_glenn55
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Modest Mouse part ways with Simon O’Connor after allegations he sent inappropriate messages to a minor

null * This article was originally published here