Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Newbie questions, need recommendations!

Hey there! Newbie here and want to play the guitar. Decided to get the irig 2 and hook it up with my Mac/IPad. Can you recommend any decent beginner electric guitars ?

Note: I live in a tiny apartment and don’t want to bother my roommate, hence the irig to practice through headphones !

Can you recommend something which doesn’t sound loud when strumming ? (I did see videos where guitars are plugged into headphones but still sound a bit loud when strumming, should I get a hollow guitar ? Sorry if it sounds stupid haha)

Thanks !

submitted by /u/pvalueandtstat
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dweezil Zappa Shares Edward Van Halen Guitar Lessons with Rick Beato - Van Halen News Desk

Dweezil Zappa Shares Edward Van Halen Guitar Lessons with Rick Beato    Van Halen News Desk * This article was originally published here ...