Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Question regarding theory

Hey guys,

I am super new to guitar learning. I started recently and i am practising every day. However, i am interested in the 'theory' too. What should i read/watch to improve my understanding in guitar sphere and in general too? In other words, where i could find resources which would help me better understand what i am doing?

I hope you get me.

Thank you in advance!

submitted by /u/ElectronicI
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

“The perfect online guitar lessons platform if you’ve already got some playing under your belt”: Til review - Guitar World

“The perfect online guitar lessons platform if you’ve already got some playing under your belt”: Til review    Guitar World * This article ...