Sunday, January 26, 2020

Starting to learn again.

I don't know if this is the correct place to post this, if not please remove.

A little history, I started playing guitar when I was 13 on my dads old guitar, a 1963 Gibson sg.(which has since been retired) Before that i dabbled in piano, but never got very good. I had a Guitar teacher for maybe 6 months, but I don't really think I put much effort into my skills I stopped playing maybe when i was 16. Now, I have rediscovered my love for guitar music and have picked up my old Seagull Guitar. I want to learn finger-style guitar, Blues, Blue Grass, and Folk music. I learned all the classic rock and metal stuff when i was younger(but wasn't great at it) and don't really know where to start. Should I start with chords and scales again? are there certain websites I can use for more information? Should I just start looking for tabs? If anyone could provide some feedback or practice/exercise links, It would be greatly appreciated.

submitted by /u/DisavowedAl
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flight of Icarus Guitar Lesson – Iron Maiden

Bookmark 0 In this Flight of Icarus guitar lesson video, I will show you how to play this Iron Maiden classic note-for-note. The tunin...