Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Why is "No One Knows" by QOTSA so fucking hard to play?

So, the Song "No One Knows" by Queens of the stone age is one of the hardest songs for me to play. I can play Dust in the Wind, Snow, Under the Bridge, Stairway to Heaven, pretty solid at intermediate shit, but god dammit, I have never learned a song so hard. Is it just me, am I special? Its the combination of barre chords, constant weird nuances and note changes that make an easy sounding song so complicated for me. I can play it, but only very slowly. It doesnt even seem that hard to the uninitiated. So, can someone explain why Josh Homme finds it so easy to play it live, and why an intermediate guitarist like me can barely touch it?

submitted by /u/SwanBoye
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Acoustic Blues in E Lesson

* This article was originally published here