Yo, I’d say I’m about an intermediate player. What I’ve got down so far is all of the open chords and some of their variations along the fretboard. Right now I’d say my primary goal is to memorize 1-5 forms of C using the caged system. That and their notes and I suppose I could practice remembering open chord notes too. Aside from that I need to improve my picking speed and fret precision which I have been doing with the spider walk. My question here is what should I do for order and in order? Like I know what I want to learn but I kinda what some type of guidance yknow. Not like Yousician or anything like that. I’ve got a practice plan but for the most part it feels Janky and inconvenient. I guess I’m asking for something to work on to weave these things in to my mind in a better way if any of you have any ideas. Also throwing it out there I’m practicing the e harmonic scale A and D major and I have the A major notes memorized but anything specific I should focus on? Looking for another breakthrough moment haven’t had one in a while and not if this could mean anything but I’m kinda proficient at bass I play upright for my orchestra but I only know scales for the most part, which yeah is helpful.
[link] [comments]
* This article was originally published here
No comments:
Post a Comment