Monday, February 3, 2020

Ok so I'm trying to build major scales vertically on my own and then tab them out myself as a way of learning myself where notes are on my journey of learning guitar theory and hopefully becoming a better player ..

I'm trying to do this without watching " how to play scales videos" etc as I feel that "building" these scales on my own would benefit me .. I've already wrote the scales out as far as what notes are in them with the functions etc and I can play them horizontally .. What I need to know is do you always start on the low E string when making the scale vertically ?

submitted by /u/krreed4570
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slow Blues Solo Lesson in C with TAB

* This article was originally published here