Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Advice on learning to strum correctly?

I’ve been playing guitar on and off since I was 12 (18 now) and i’ve never progressed past novice. I can play basic and intermediate tabs for melodies of songs and play some chords but I just can’t strum for the life of me! I always seem to strum with the pattern of the words in the song instead of its own independent sound. I also can’t seem to get the hang of it even while using a metronome.

TL:DR: Can’t advance my novice guitar skills because of bad rhythm and strumming.

submitted by /u/jkins11
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wrong Way Guitar Lesson – Sublime

Bookmark 0 In this guitar lesson video for Sublime's "Wrong Way", I will show you how to play this massively popular song in...