Online Guitar Lessons

🎸 Want to Learn Guitar Fast at Home?
Click Here to Discover the Ultimate Online Guitar Method

Sunday, March 22, 2020

Guitar Basics for Left Handed on Right Handed

So, my husband loves the guitar. We've been writing a few songs together and I do everything besides the drums and guitar. I'm rhythmically inclined and have a huge musical background. I'm really wanting to add more to our music, so I decided I would try and learn how to play the guitar while he's away. I'm trying to keep it a secret, but where this should be simple, it isn't. He's right handed. I'm left handed. He has only one guitar and in order for me to learn, I have to find something on how to play a right handed guitar upside down, or would it be easier to play right handed? I'm not sure and I have no idea where to even search for my options. I'm not restringing because he has a certain tune he plays in and as much as I know how to tune it and do all that, I'm in risk of breaking the strings after it. So, if anyone has any ideas on how I can find right handed guitar or turn it upside down, I would appreciate it! I'm dominant left handed, but I can write and throw with both so it may be easier to learn right handed. Thanks, you guys!

submitted by /u/jesscuhmaryland
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment