Online Guitar Lessons

🎸 Want to Learn Guitar Fast at Home?
Click Here to Discover the Ultimate Online Guitar Method

Sunday, March 22, 2020

So my neighbour gave me a guitar and I've learnt some basic chords... what now?

So my neighbour who I've know for all 18 years of my life, and is virtually my surro mum, gave me her acoustic guitar. I know practically nothing about guitars aside from a few basic chords I learnt from a little chord book that came with it (C, D, F, G, E, A, and a few others). I've also learnt the opening to Green Day's 'Good Riddance' as I was informed it's a good and easy song to learn. Now I'm not sure what to do. I have a significantly limited knowledge of musical theory and any tips or pointers would be much appreciated!

Thanks in advance! :)

Edit: Also any tips in guitar maintenance would be massively appreciated I've got no clue what I'm doing. I have an spare set of strings and that's about it.

submitted by /u/Sitpinko
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment