Online Guitar Lessons

🎸 Want to Learn Guitar Fast at Home?
Click Here to Discover the Ultimate Online Guitar Method

Monday, March 23, 2020

When to try to learn songs what what to learn?

So I’ve been playing acoustic for about 6 months I would say very on and off, I think I’m comfortable with most chord finger positioning, but I have no idea how to do more complex chord changes fast. I know you just have to start out doing them slow. My question is should I begin to learn/try to attempt to play songs? I really enjoy just jamming, but I end up not playing specific chords and I just play tons of power chords with whatever melodies I choose on the fly. I don’t think it’s good practice. Any suggestions? I want to learn the strokes/Elliott Smith songs (the e z ones) but idk if I should try to cover songs or just keep jamming out and having fun in that way.

submitted by /u/mynameisJoylol
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment