Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Need help learning a song

Hey guys,

First time poster on here so apologies if I'm doing anything wrong.

My dad has a band who's lost their guitarist and I've been trying to teach myself since the quarantine started and dads asked me to learn a song and to put my own spin on it.

The song is California Girl by Cheap Trick, here's the link: https://youtu.be/aaCySp634f0

As I said I'm new to guitar and have had no lessons so even though I've tried listening to it and implementing it myself I've had no such luck.

I haven't been able to find a lesson or tab or anything of the sort online for it.

Does anyone know how to play this or knows a song with a very similar tune?

submitted by /u/Breachinghell
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

BB King Lucille Lesson - Don't Use the BB King Position

* This article was originally published here