Thursday, April 16, 2020

What should I do?

Hello everyone! I have been playing the guitar for about 3 years; I started learning the first chords on a classical guitar, and then I bought a very, very cheap electric one. I then decided to abandon it to buy a bass, only to continue playing them both. Despite playing for a long time, I never did it constantly and I never attended lessons, not even online. So it's like I've been playing for a few months. I have many guitarist friends, so I often get help from them, but I feel that it is not enough. What do you think I should do?

submitted by /u/checcobu
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flight of Icarus Guitar Lesson – Iron Maiden

Bookmark 0 In this Flight of Icarus guitar lesson video, I will show you how to play this Iron Maiden classic note-for-note. The tunin...