Friday, May 1, 2020

repetitive Exercises to get muscle memory down?

Muscle memory must play a major part when learning the guitar right? , I’m having a very very tough time transitioning from chord to chord and just everything in general to be Honest

I can put all the time in like I can literally practice 12+ hours a day i just don’t know how or what to practice ,

My level of skill is playing open strings and barely being able to transition from chord to chord unless it’s from like an e fret 2 to an e fret 3 where it’s just sliding my finger left to right

So I’m basically at square 1

Someone please help me , Any tips and advice is much appreciated

submitted by /u/Weirrdo12
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alone Guitar Lesson – Heart

Bookmark 0 In this Alone guitar lesson video, I will show you how to play this great cover song by Heart on the guitar note-for-note. Inclu...