Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Learning acoustic guitar online this pandemic

Hi, folks! Just want to ask this question since you guys are more knowledgeable than me.

I've been playing guitar for like 3 or 4 years. But as for my skill sets, I am very much aware that I am still a beginner. I am your typical couch player that just mimics those who play on YouTube.

But as for this season of pandemic, I just want to improve my guitar skills. For example, practicing some more advanced guitar stuff and knowing some music theory and being able to convert chords according to the range of my voice range.

Suggesting an online course where I can learn that or even links that can help would be very beneficial for me. Thank you and God Bless you!

submitted by /u/jordaynium
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alone Guitar Lesson – Heart

Bookmark 0 In this Alone guitar lesson video, I will show you how to play this great cover song by Heart on the guitar note-for-note. Inclu...